Friday 16 March 2007

Thurs 15 March 07 - the flight

And so our Oz Adventure begins!

Current location: Qantas plane, waiting to leave Heathrow Airport.
Current state: Pretty knackered (had to check in at 6am!), but quite excited too.

Firstly, I'd like to introduce the team:- there's my partner in crime and hubby, Mr Jamie Sands; then there's myself, Kate Sands and lastly our glamourous mascot, Mr "Sydney" Monkey who (despite appearances) is so much more than a PG Tips' freebie!

So, right now, we're catching our last glimpses of England before we jet off to the land Down Under. Admittedly, it's not very exciting at the moment, as we're stuck at Heathrow waiting for the handlers to finish faffing with the luggage.

Looks like Jamie's asleep already. Think I'll check out what films I can watch - we have our own little screens and a hell of a lot of flight time ahead.

No comments: