Monday 3 December 2007

Monkeys Diary - Post 13

Hello people. Check me out. I also have a sexy new wardrobe and I'm lookin goooood!






Looking for my rels.



Sh#t it's high up here!



I'd prefer it in the car as it's bloody cold out here!



I'm getting mad cos people keep taking me outside on these cold days!


Ali Monkey and the 40 thieves.


I don't care how long and straight it is. I'm not the idiot driving.



Guess where I am. You'll never get it!



I'm going to have this on my barbie tonight.



It's a hill, Woo!



Do people have nothing better to do than build a big pointless horse?


You still won't get where I am.

That reminds me, I could do with a p*ss...

The hills are alive with the sound of... a chimp farting!

Pondering life's big questions. Like when can we go and drink some wine?

All it took was a little stick of dynamite and kaboom!!

Once again, no-one will guess where I am!

I love BBQs. But who is that goddam psycho Aussie behind me? Do you like my new jumper?

And another new jumper! Courtesy of my good friend Karen from Geelong.

It was flamin' hot at Sovereign Hill.

This is my beer, ok? And who's that poncey barman posing on MY pic?

Why does Kate look so fed up? Cos Dr K loves me best, that's why!

I auditioned to be Bouncers replacement. But they thought I wasn't ready for such a big role. What do they know?


What a miserable day, where's the bloody sun gone, Australia??


What can I say about this pic, except that I'm lookin hot hot hot, baby yeahhhh!!!!




You may have heard that there's a new PM in Oz. Its me!


I told you I needed a wee.

That's all for now, guys. Naydine, if you're reading this, say hi to my other brother for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You met Karl Kennedy!!!!!! Hurrah!!!!
And tres impressed :)