Wednesday 25 July 2007

Monkeys Diary - Post 9


HEAVEN!!!!!
I am there - just very small in comparison to the beautiful food.


I've been stalking these two from neighbours for weeks now. (well someone has to!). There is also some random kid invading the picture too.



I don't even like pineapple.


This is my new friend, Simon COwl.
We are keeping warm beside the fire in the 'Wee Hoose'. It owned by scottish people, duh!

I just though i'd say hello to my younger bro Master Monkey and his parner in crime Connie. Hope you are looking after him little miss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Bro, its me your little cheeky monkey brother back in sunny Salford. Just to let you know I'm going on an adventure of my own to Brittany, France with that girl Connie who is supposed to be looking after me (she's not doing a very good job... i've been stuck down the side of the settee for the past three weeks!!). Anyway, looking forward to all that red wine and stinky cheese...

Bye for now

Master Monkey X