Sunday 22 April 2007

Back To Work For Me!

First of all, I wanted to say cheers to everyone who has left comments for us. A big thanks to my cousin, Mel, it was great to hear from you and the best of luck with your exams (though I'm sure you won't need it!) Jamie and I are quite curious about who wrote the anonymous cheeky comment about Jamie's hair products... We suspect it was Monkey feeling pissed off about being left in the room again, thinking he'd cause a bit of trouble!!

Well, after 2 weeks of interviews, searching the net and getting very frustrated, I've finally got a job! I start at 9.00 tomorrow morning at a marketing communications company called Adcorp. It's an office support role, not sure exactly what I'll be doing yet, so I'll have to wait and see. It's an 'ongoing' role, so hopefully if I put in the effort it will last till the end of June.

As for Jamie, he's been having to work pretty hard at his job. He says it's fairly mindless work, but he's been coming home covered in dust and with big blisters on his hands. At least it's only for a few more weeks and we have a bank holiday on Wednesday (Anzac Day), but unfortunately we don't get paid for days off (so mean!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie's using hair products? Surely he needs hair to use those products?

Andrew

Anonymous said...

Hi, hope work is working out for both of you. Have a lovely day for your bank holiday. Love, Jeanette xxx

Anonymous said...

Now u are both workinhg hard i have 1 question who is looking after Mr Monkey hope u are not neglecting him
Aunty Chris

Anonymous said...

Hi
how are you both? we went to the theatre yesterday and it was wonderful, we all really enjoyed it!!! we hope the new job is going well! edna is just showing me her new holiday clothes/shorts and they look lovely!! hope you get this message as we dont really know what we are doing! miss you lots, its nice to see your pictures on your website
lots of love
sue n eddie