Tuesday 17 April 2007

Monkey's Diary Post 6

The Sands took me on a day trip to the Blue Mountains this weekend and, it's got to be said, I had a blast!


Here I am getting back to my roots, doing a bit of tree climbing... Yes, ok, I got stuck and bloody Jamie took my picture.


And being manhandled by one of the 'Sisters' (wahey, she's in the nuddy!!)


Help, there's the witchdoctor! (Note by Kate: That goddamn monkey disrespecting those aboriginal sacred statues, it's a disgrace! Can't take him anywhere.)


The world's most handsome chimp at Katoomba Falls.


And me again with the Sisters in the background.


And again inside one of the Sisters. I must say that's a pretty arty shot and check out my smooth pose - someone get me a modelling contract!

That's all folks - catch you again soon.

No comments: