Friday 1 June 2007

Reply To Comments (by cheeky readers!)

Andy - Well that is just bloody charming!! Whilst Jamie and I have been slogging our guts out at work, Mr Monkey has been at home sat on his big lazy arse. Although we suspect that he's been nipping down to the pub - so that's where all our money is going!

Mum - It wasn't exactly a tattoo in haste. I thought about it for a couple of weeks and planned the design before I went to the tattoo parlour. Anyway, Sue has a huge sun on her back, mine is tiny compared to that. I don't intend to have any more done in future.

3 comments:

living in grassington said...

good day its mary,how are you kate,did you have a nice time in Australia.love mary

living in grassington said...

to kate and jamie
hope you have a good time in Australia.thankyou for my birthday card
lots of love david
xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

G'day y'all. I've been struggling for a couple of weeks to connect to your blogspot. Glad you're finding some work to keep you going. I won't mention the taboo subject (or was that tattoo subject).You didn't need it - we already know you are a star! I'm driving Viv, David and Mary to Torbay for their hols a week on monday. I'm staying with my friend in Bognor Regis for the 10 days. Looking forward to it. Take care of each other. Love Jeanette xxx